Night shift 8pm to 8am - 4 days on 4 days off
Our client is a leading and clinically led organisation based in Hertfordshire. Passionate about their clients and their employees. Currently have an opportunity for a night shift role within the team.
- Deal with incoming calls and accurately update the in-house system
- Communicate with all levels from NHS staff to clinicians
- Monitor team in box for updates from Trusts
- Retrieving and updating confidential information
- Ensure correct protocols are adhered to and compliance met
- Manage all calls and prioritise work loads
- General admin and date input skills
- Able to commit to night shift
- Customer service experience
- Strong admin skills
- Able to work on your own as well as in a team
- Able to prioritise workloads
- Team Player
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted