Operations Administrator £18k Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire Tate are proud to be in partnership with an ever evolving expert in their field of providing critical...
Evening Operations Administrator - £18 - £21k Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Working within a fast paced and accuracy critical response team, in a 4 day on and 4 day off capacity (hours of 2.00pm until 10.00pm) with an additional option of either a 6 or 12 hour shift on a Saturday or Sunday, the position of Evening Operations Administrator is vital to the wider departments of this ever expanding and forward thinking company in Hemel Hempstead.
Evening activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Input and transfer of information into internal databases
- Liaising with external teams and chasing reports
- Compilation of data and assurance of its accuracy
- Adhering to strict SLA's and providing timely response
Skills and experience:-
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- High and demonstrated levels of accuracy
- Good organisation skills; maximising productivity of self and others
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and other packages
- Proven ability to manage situations and / or problem resolution in timely manner and against SLA's.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment/industry is desirable but not essential
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.