Legal Services Assistant 12 Month FTC £18,500 PA Tate Nottingham are currently looking for a Legal Support Assistant on a 12-month fixed term contract at...
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Each role will support several of the Senior Management Directors and also the UK Managing Director. Duties will vary to suit the requirements of each Director but each PA will support multiple members of the Senior Management team.
Reports to: Assigned Senior Management Directors / UK Managing Director
Main Objectives: The main purpose of this role is to support the Director that you look after. This could range from diary management to administration as well as other activities, such as responding to requests, preparing responses to correspondence, conducting research and creating presentations. Confidentiality is essential in this role.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Diary management, including the setting up, rescheduling and cancellation of meetings, conferences, conference calls and video conferences plus venue booking, technical arrangements, travel and hospitality.
- Taking and dealing with calls and enquiries and managing correspondence. This will include reviewing and responding to emails as requested.
- Arranging national and international travel and accommodation. For the Managing Director's PA this will include booking travel for the UK Company.
- Compose, create & edit presentations as requested.
- Create and issue agendas for management meetings / conferences.
- Prioritise tasks to ensure your deadlines are met.
- Manage deadlines as requested by the Director and ensure any requested information or actions are completed by others across the business when requested by the Director.
- Liaise with other colleagues to request information or other activity and other stakeholders as required.
- Manage customer service enquiries as applicable and liaise with the relevant internal departments to ensure these are resolved.
- Conduct research on topics that are requested by the Director on both internal and external matters and present this to the Director verbally or through a report.
- Liaising on behalf of the Director with all levels of management and customers, as well as external contacts and suppliers.
- Management of expenses, purchase orders and invoices related to the Director's office.
- Collate information, carry out analytical tasks and summarise output as requested.
- Compose letters and responses to enquiries as well as other materials when requested.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested to support the day to day activity of the Director's office. This could include completing work for the departments the Director is responsible for.
- A confident, professional and customer focused manner is essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation both internally and externally, both verbally and in writing.
- Approachable, flexible and dedicated with proven ability to multitask.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Discretion with the handling of confidential information and to have a high level of accuracy.
- To have the skills to analyse information and prepare presentations as requested.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.