Evening Operations Administrator £18 £21k Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire Working within a fast paced and accuracy critical response team, in a 4 day on and...
Operations Administrator - £18k Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Tate are proud to be in partnership with an ever evolving expert in their field of providing critical medical support to enhance and expand a team of existing Operations Administrators.
Working from 7.00am and until 3.00pm Monday to Friday, daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Input and transfer of information into internal databases
- Liaising with external teams and chasing reports
- Compilation of data and assurance of its accuracy
- Adhering to strict SLA's and providing timely response
Skills and experience:-
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- High and demonstrated levels of accuracy
- Good organisation skills; maximising productivity of self and others
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and other packages
- Proven ability to manage situations and / or problem resolution in timely manner and against SLA's.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment/industry is desirable but not essential
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.