Payroll Advisor required for a large Stevenage business.
This interim role is to start at the beginning of March 2020 for approx. 2 months.
Your working week will be 37 hours, Monday - Friday.
The business is currently looking for an experienced payroll professional to join their busy payroll team, to assist with processing a monthly payroll for up to 650 staff.
We are looking for:
- Experience with all aspects of a monthly payroll
- Team player - enjoy working as part of a team
- Highly organised, able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Processing SSP, SMP and SPP benefits
- Processing overtime and bonus payments
- Dealing with P45's, Student Loans and HMRC tax rules
- Using an in-house database & Microsoft Office
- Adhoc administration tasks
- Managing in-house relationships
Tate would be happy to hear from you. Please use the APPLY button and attach your CV.
Becky Day from Tate Hitchin will get back to you quickly by phone or email.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.