My client a high-profile genealogy company based in the city of London is looking for an ambitious junior administrative assistant, paying between £18,000 £20,000 +...
Do you have prior experience of being a Payroll Administrator and are now looking for a new permanent position?
My client are a lovely specialist recruitment company based just near Bond Street, who are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team. The purpose of this role is to be the first point of contact for all payroll workers, ensuring they are accurately set up on the systems. Constantly looking for new ways to improve processes and to ensure that client receives the most efficient service possible.
This role is paying £20,000 - £24,000 dependant on experience.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Contact new workers via telephone and email to get them set up for payroll
- Check worker compliance documents to make sure all appropriate checks are in place before they start
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Work across various systems ensuring workers are correctly set up
- Update and maintain spreadsheets for tracking worker data
- Deal with contractor queries in a polite and professional manner
- Maintain trusting relationships with contractors and colleagues
- Act as a mentor to other team members
- Support other team members with payroll queries
- Build relationship with client stakeholders, for day to day payroll queries
- Deal with client and candidates queries and resolve in a timely fashion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Experience in an Administrative role is desirable
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Reliable and well organised
- Able to work within company and client procedures and standards
- Team player with a flexible and confident approach to work
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.