A pivotal role, sitting under the Operations Department of an innovative R&D facility which will have you coordinating a range of stakeholder activities within the...
£35k per annum
An opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Project Manager to support in the effective delivery of key projects aimed at giving back to the local community.
Proven Project Management experience is essential, and you must have a keen interest in progressing within the Criminal Justice arena. Ideal experience to have had would be within Criminal Justice, Probation, Court Services, Charity, Prison Service or similar.
This opportunity will suit an individual with strong negotiation skills, extensive stakeholder management and the ability to both influence, yet remain impartial.
- You will be supporting the Head of Department to deliver key strategic plans to enable successful services
- Responsible for end to end project management, from inception through to successful delivery and implementation
- To plan and chair meetings with the board and partners to discuss changes and future project requirements, including budget and deliver against actions
- Undertake research on best practice and work to implement across the division
- Liaise with external suppliers negotiating future contracts
- Produce project progress reports, updating key stakeholders throughout
- Assess investment and review contract renewals
- One direct report
- It would be highly desirable to have had experience working within either Criminal Justice, Probation, Court Services, Charity, Prison Service or similar. If not, a keen interest to learn and progress within the Criminal Justice arena is essential.
- Proven experience managing projects from inception through to delivery
- Experience negotiating and reviewing contracts
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Process driven
- Must have experience working to strict procedures and processes
- Must have experience line managing, setting goals, coaching and developing
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.