Project Delivery ManagerUp to £55k per annumBedfordshireFull time Our client, an independent department with the sole purpose to provide the public with freedom of...
£35k per annum
An opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Project Manager to support in the effective delivery of key projects giving back to the local community. Must have experience working within either Criminal Justice, Probation, Court Services, Charity, Prison Service or similar.
This opportunity will suit an individual with strong negotiation skills, extensive stakeholder management and the ability to both influence, yet remain impartial.
- You will be supporting the Head of Department to deliver key strategic plans to enable successful services
- Responsible for end to end project management, from inception through to successful delivery and implementation
- To plan and chair meetings with the board and partners to discuss changes and future project requirements, including budget and deliver against actions
- Undertake research on best practice and work to implement across the division
- Liaise with external suppliers negotiating future contracts
- Produce project progress reports, updating key stakeholders throughout
- Assess investment and review contract renewals
- One direct report
- You must have experience working within either Criminal Justice, Probation, Court Services, Charity, Prison Service or similar
- Proven experience managing projects from inception through to delivery
- Experience negotiating and reviewing contracts
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Process driven
- Must have experience working to strict procedures and processes
- Must have experience line managing, setting goals, coaching and developing
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.