**Property Account Manager ** IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS Guildford Based £25k plus Bonus and Great Benefits Our client based in Guildford is...
Job title: Junior Project Manager
27K - 29K
We have a fantastic opportunity to join an international Event and Media firm based in Central London on a permanent basis as a Junior Project Manager. This is an integral role within the Project Operations team and is responsible for Project Managing a number of Projects throughout their lifecycle. You will work across various teams to ensure the smooth delivery of your projects of your projects, overseeing all elements including, budgets, timelines, project plans and roles and responsibilities. You will work directly with senior stakeholder groups to help manage some of the companies most interesting projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with an Events Operations background who is ready to take the next step in their career. If you are a confident communicator, with sound tie management skills and some events operations experience, I want to hear from you!
This role will include but not be limited to;
- Ensure all projects carried out by the team are planned and executed in line with the Project Management methodology
- Create and manage project plans
- Proactively facilitate and/ or lead communication of project to all stakeholders if applicable
- To highlight any issues relating to project resource or capability to project Leaders
- Evaluate the success of projects against agreed criteria
- Monitor progress and sharing lessons or best practice across the team and organisation
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.