Temporary Administrator required in the Eastleigh area. Administrator: 6+ months 37rs per week£10.37/hrFree Parking Job purpose: To provide a range of administrative and financial support...
Administrator - Outskirts of Southampton, therefore parking is available - £20,000-£22,000 - Hours 8-4pm Monday to Friday
We are working with a lovely family run business in Southampton and due to growth, they are looking for an administrator to join their small and friendly team. They are experts in their field and have built their business based on reputation and work with some of the big companies within their industry.
You will need to have a muck in attitude and the ability to work in a busy environment where everyone is working towards the same goal.
- Processing new job tickets that come through and allocating them to the relevant people
- Booking in new jobs and sending emails detailing the work that needs to be carried out
- Dealing with calls coming through from clients who may have urgent enquiries
- Updating their bespoke system with client information
- Looking at leads online and passing over to the managers to follow up
- Helping with marketing materials to send out to new and existing customers
- Working to strict SLA's and processing confidential documentation
- Excellent working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build a rapport quickly
- Team player with a flexible attitude
- IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous office based experience
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.