Office Coordinator Winchester £22,000-£25,000 (DOE) A fantastic new opportunity based in Central Winchester as an Office Co-ordinator that will offer the candidate diversity and variety...
Office Coordinator (Part-Time)
£23,000 DOE (pro-rata)
We are looking for an Office Coordinator to be the heartbeat of a fast-paced and lively office in Central Winchester. You'll offer support to a team of dynamic professionals who will rely on you to maximise their efficiency and prioritise administrative needs. As Office Coordinator, you will be a key player in helping the business continue to grow.
If you want variety and the chance to join a high-energy team who love celebrating success, this could be your next role!
What will my day look like?
- Organise and purchase office supplies
- Support the Accountant with Financial Administration
- Process payroll
- Send and follow up client invoices
- Liaise with third-party suppliers
- Data input
- Manage social media channels
What will I need to succeed?
- Relevant Administrative experience
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Strong organisation
- Ability to pick up new software quickly
Send your CV today if this role is just what you're looking for! If not, give us a call on 01962 841 827 to discuss your priorities.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.