Business Development Manager - Southampton - £30,000-£35,000 + bonus - Initially a 6 month contract, leading to perm. Flexible working from home on certain days.
We have an exciting new role for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a company that offers corporate memberships to thousands of clients in the UK. The core aim of the business is to deliver excellence, and they have now added another string to their very successful bow.
This is a new role and is integral to their growth, and they are now offering training services to their clients, so they are looking for someone ready for their next challenge. You must have a proven background in building successful client relationships, ideally, experience within training, however, this is not essential.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Engaging with existing members to establish their training needs and promote the use of Apprenticeships and commercial courses
- Be at the forefront of not only supporting the growth of our training business, but also increasing the standards and reputation of the industry.
- Oversee the development and roll out of new training courses.
- Prospect potential clients
- Engaging with key stakeholders, developing relationships with both current and new business
- Managing the performance of the training content developers (whether internal or external providers).
- Working collaboratively with the Head of Training supporting the overall business strategy to ensure outstanding delivery of a range of qualifications which include funded and commercial courses.
- Deliver monthly reporting and accurate forecasting of course sales, training delivery against financial targets.
Key skills and experience required
- 3+ years' experience within a BD/Sales role
- Target focused along with a desire to deliver excellence
- Excellent communicator with strong influencing skills
- Highly professional, articulate with excellent presentation
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted