Title: Marketing Communications ExecutiveSalary: 30-35k DOELocation: Theale, Reading, Berkshire.Our client, a leading software development company based in Reading are looking for an enthusiastic, creative candidate...
Pay: £9.50- £10.50 per hour
Start date: ASAP 4-6 weeks
An exciting new role has arisen to join this unique business on a temporary basis located outside of Winchester to join a busy and passionate marketing department.
The role will be varied and encompass the following responsibilities:
- Write and coordinate engaging copy/content for adverts, blogs, website content, flyers and brochures and all direct marketing collateral and source imagery.
- Data input for results of campaigns.
- Using InDesign to update and amend artwork for adverts, flyers and other marketing material.
- Provide support in coordination of all direct marketing campaigns
- Assisting with putting together content for e-news letters
- Responsible for social media platforms
- Ensure all digital platforms are kept up to date.
- General administration to support the marketing department.
The successful candidate will need to motivated, hardworking and detail oriented, other essential skills include:
- Proven success in a marketing role
- Web literate with experience of creating online marketing strategies
- Working on multiple projects and campaigns to deadline
- Experience of writing and proofing copy for a variety of formats
- Knowledge of InDesign and access.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.