Event Finance AdministratorAre You:A professional with Accounts Payable experience?Used to dealing with high levels of invoices and transactions?A self starter who is pro active and...
Credit Controller - £24k to £26k Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Set within a prestigious and well established company based in Hemel Hempstead, our Client a reputation and referral built specialist in their field are looking for a forward thinking and hands on Credit Controller to support in the reduction of DSO.
Daily activities will include but not be exhaustive of:-
- Chasing debt by telephone and email
- Reduction of DSO
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances
- Liaison with sales and AR team
- Account reconciliation and reporting
- Relationship building and maintenance
Skills and experience:-
- ICM qualified (desirable)
- Excellent communication skill - written and verbal
- The ability to self-maximise productivity and a proven ability to manage situations and / or problem resolution.
- Be receptive to fast moving, challenging and rapidly changing and expanding operations
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.