3rd Line Desktop Support Engineer Project support6 months fixed term contract, may be extended or go permanent£35k £37k pro rataBedfordTravel to various sites required, so...
Internal Sales Coordinator
£22k per annum
Our client, a manufacturer of innovative design are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their team.
This most certainly isn't your average 'administrative' role, as you will also have the opportunity to forge and build relationships with both new and existing customers, therefore, you must have the desire and aptitude to identify and enhance sales opportunities.
- You will be managing and processing all incoming enquiries from inception through to sale
- You shall be contacting lapsed and 'warm' leads to generate sales opportunities
- Answering calls to support in resolving customer sales enquiries
- Raising and processing sales orders, invoices and quotes
- Issuing relevant documentation alongside each order
- Assigning products for dispatch and monitoring orders through to successful delivery
- Diarising product order for delivery
- Highly organised with strong administration skills
- Proven experience processing and coordinating incoming orders through to delivery
- Previous experience working within a sales environment, desired but not essential
- Driven to provide an exceptional customer service
- The ability and confidence to identify and close sales opportunities
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.