Digital Account Manager London £28k £32K An innovative and unique Marketing Technology and Creative Production company is currently seeking a Digital Account Manager, paying up...
Job title: Account Manager
Contract Role: March 2020 - April 2021Salary: 32K
We have a fantastic opportunity to join an international Event and Media firm based in Central London for a fixed term contract to start in March. You will work closely with the sales team to help maximise the commercial revenue streams and will be responsible for maintaining and maximising renewal rates. You will also be responsible for providing the highest level of customer care to all exhibitors being a point of contact for queries and any other support needed in the build-up and on site of the event.
I am seeking candidates with previous Account Management or client liaison experience. Excellent time management and organisation skills with some understanding of the media and/or entertainment market.
Key Duties will include but not be limited to;
- To assume responsibility for a prescribed list of exhibitors and work with an equivalent account manager in the sales team to provide a solution based, complete customer care programme for all.
- To drive the application for space and allocation process in order to maximise the renewal rate of stand re-bookings.
- To work with the Exhibitor Customer Care Manager to ensure that all that ensures exhibitors are satisfied with the companies service
- To be a key point of contact to facilitate effective exhibitor communication regarding space allocation, space negotiation, space acceptances, space queries, space cancellations and exhibition support
- To promote commercial opportunities such as sponsorship and added value exhibitor services such as early hall access, meeting rooms, paid catalogue entries to generate incremental exhibitor revenue.
- To maintain and ensure the exhibitor database (CRM system) is updated and accurate with correct exhibitor contact details and stand booking information.
- To manage relationships with exhibitors, the RAI, contractors, stand designers and other suppliers developing clear communication at all stages to ensure the smooth and successful build up, break down and delivery of the exhibition.
- To liaise with the Finance Team to ensure payments are received and any issues regarding payment are resolved.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.