3rd Line Desktop Support Engineer Project support6 months fixed term contract, may be extended or go permanent£35k £37k pro rataBedfordTravel to various sites required, so...
2nd Line Support Engineer
Up to £28k per annum (dependent on experience)
Travel to various sites required, so must own a car and be able to drive
37.5 hours per week
Due to current and predicted growth, our well established client based in Bedford are looking to recruit a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their team. You will be providing support to employees to help resolve complex IT or hardware issues, therefore, you will be a natural problem solver, have a technical mind-set and a genuine interest in IT.
This role shall involve travel as you will be required to attend various sites to support new site set ups and also provide 'hands on' technical support when required.
- You will be recording, resolving and managing the support and resolution of complex IT or hardware issues, both remotely and on site
- You will be providing 'hands on' technical support for the setup of new sites, including IT infrastructure and hardware
- Working collaboratively with 3rd party suppliers through the migration phase to support a seamless transition
- You will have the opportunity to test new technologies that may be implemented within the business
- This position will suit an individual with proven 1st line support experience, alongside a strong 'hands on' technical understanding
- A proven track record of problem solving and dealing with complex issues
- Knowledge of all MS Office programmes
- Must be a strong communicator
- Previous experience supporting clinical businesses desired not essential
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.