Role: Customer Service Administrator Start: ASAP 3 monthsHours: 9:00-17:00 Monday to FridaySalary: £10 p/hLocation: Central WinchesterA fantastic opportunity for somebody that is looking for work...
Consumer Services Advisor Andover £20k - excellent benefits
We are working with a well-respected client in Andover to find an accomplished Consumer Services Advisor. You will be driven to provide an excellent service to consumers and be an integral part of the professional and supportive team. This role is a fixed term contract.
- To provide an excellent, professional Consumer Service to all enquiries, responding via email, call, written and face to face.
- A desire to exceed Consumer's expectations
- Maintaining the highest levels of attention and accuracy and professionalism when dealing with all consumers and web orders.
- To manage and record all return items and log efficiently
- Managing data and update any data on to CRM system
- Maintain collaborative working relations with the Customer Service Teams and ensure there is support and assistance as and when business needs fluctuate
- Liaising with the Marketing teams with feedback on items from Consumers
- Building relationships with the Finance teams to ensure orders and returns are managed effectively.
Person and Skills
- 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar role
- You will be driven to achieve team and individual business goals
- You will go above and beyond for the Consumers and be a natural problem solver
- You will be self-motivated and with drive and passion to offer the best service possible
- Experience and confident with MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook and have a proven track record for accuracy
- Being a team player is fundamental for this role and having a flexible and adaptable attitude is key
- This is a fantastic contract opportunity to work with a professional company. They offer fantastic benefits and there is also parking on site. Please send through your CV if you are interested in this role.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.