The AA, Customer Service Advisor, Cheadle, Manchester, Temp to Perm, £9.74PHTate have teamed up with The AA to recruit for Customer Service Advisors to be...
Salary: £19,500 + monthly bonus
Our client has an excellent opportunity for two Claims Advisers, to join their rapidly expanding team. They are a well-known legal practice, who have won awards every year since 2012, commending how much of a great workplace they have created. You will provide an amazing customer experience from the start of the claim journey through to putting them in touch with our solicitors who advise on everything from personal injury and medical negligence through to employment issues, conveyancing and contentious civil disputes.
Tate's client is committed to your personal development, along with the growing team and maintaining outstanding levels of service. You can expect an outgoing yet professional atmosphere which will enable you to bond quickly with your new work family.
You will work as members of a supportive team and will be our first response claim and enquiry handlers. The role is purely phone-based so you will be a natural communicator, with a warm and friendly manner that enables you to build relationships easily and quickly.
The role involves:
- Responding to a consistently high volume of incoming enquiries that will be processed over the phone
- Processing those enquiries in accordance with our excellent service standard, values, procedures and guidelines
- Identifying the enquiries that meet our strict criteria and introducing those clients to our specialist panel solicitors
- Building effective relationships with clients by having a natural and genuine yet professional conversation with them
- Building empathy and aligning with clients by asking relevant questions, the appropriate use of language and the avoidance of legal jargon
- Enhancing the customer experience with our client by providing a personal non-scripted and helpful service.
- Tailoring each call to the client's needs, understanding no two calls are the same and making the process as easy and stress-free as possible
- Confidently responding to any questions or concerns a client has in a calming and reassuring way
- Guiding clients through the process from start to finish, and finding the right legal solution for them
- Use of computerised system to accurately record claims from being received to the transfer to solicitors
- £19,500 salary
- Clear progression route
- Immediate start
- Monthly performance-related bonus
- Flexible working
- Easy to reach office
- Rewarding and supportive environment
- Full training provided
If you're interested contact me ASAP to discuss next steps. My client are interviewing this month. See my details below:
0161 828 5400
Customer / claim / service / professional / corporate / advisor
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.