Customer Service Advisor Salary £20,000 + BonusWe are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful company and play an extremely important support...
Customer Service Advisor Salary £22,000 (Depending on Experience) + Bonus
We are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful company based in Dorking and play an extremely important support role for the business which is within their customer service team. Maybe you have been working within another position incorporating customer service, this could be in either in a face to face capacity or in an office environment, if so this is the role for you.
I have worked with this client closely for the last few years and the environment has gone from strength to strength... they are expanding, and therefore the customer service team needs your help!
- You will be on the front line of the business, understanding the needs of external customers who call in via the telephone.
- Dealing with requests and updating the company system or forwarding onto the correct department.
- Resolve issues and follow up with relevant departments to make sure there is a solution in place.
- Strong Customer Service experience within any industry
- High attention to detail
- A hunger to learn and a drive to succeed
- Logical thinker and passionate about delivering a high level of customer service.
- Chances to progress and further your career
- Generous holiday and well-being benefits
This role is a great introductory role to the business and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please get in touch with me.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.