Job title: Junior Project ManagerPermanent role27K 29KLocation: CityWe have a fantastic opportunity to join an international Event and Media firm based in Central London on...
Purpose of Role:
The role of the Events Manager is to be the client facing brand ambassador for when events are being held making sure that the planning and execution is carried out efficiently and expectations are delivered upon on the risk, liability and health and safety aspects. This role forms an integral part of the wider events team and the successful applicant would steer and create policies for the events an build rapport with clients holding and attending the events.
- Plan and manage the delivery of events primarily at the O2 supporting event delivery at other London venues from time to time.
- Host client show rounds at venues as required.
- To maximize profit from all Venue Hire activity by managing supplier costs and upselling additional products and services to clients.
- To manage and co-ordinate the delivery of all events to the highest standards ensuring appropriate levels of client satisfaction are maintained.
- To manage client relationships ensuring efficient and prompt communication throughout the planning process, managing expectations at all times.
- To work with the sales team to develop quotes for clients and understand all aspects of the event requirements and associated costs.
- To develop, manage and administer detailed venue information packs, event briefs and project management plans liaising closely with the client and our suppliers.
- To brief site teams and external suppliers on event requirements including but not limited to; timings, logistics, food and beverage requirements, staffing levels, AV requirements, deliveries.
- To support the sales team to grow revenue.
- To manage all event related administration (developing event briefs, maintaining the venue schedule ,preparing contracts and invoices, raising POs, preparing and submitting event P&Ls).
- To ensure that all outstanding revenues are received in line with company policy.
- To liaise with suppliers such as catering and AV to deliver requirements as per the events brief and oversee the delivery of events by our suppliers at the time of the event.
- To manage the delivery of goods and the entry of guests to the 02 arena liaising closely with the 02 security team.
- To adhere to health and safety requirements at site level ensuring all events are delivered safely with all risk assessments, insurances and warranties in place for each event
- To manage all event supplies stock at the venue maintaining accurate records.
- To monitor client satisfaction post event and report back to the business.
- To support the events team in the management of events at other locations as required.
- At least 3 years' experience of managing events
- Strong knowledge of AV and tech
- Excellent client and stake holder relationship management skills
- Extremely well organised and efficient with project management experience
- Works well under own initiative and can prioritise
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A passion for film and the cinema industry
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Prior knowledge of cinema operations a benefit Monday - FridaySome evenings and weekend work may be required in line with event times and schedules £35,000 Plus Benefits
Working Patterns & Hours:
Monday - Friday
9am - 5.30pm
Some evenings and weekend work may be required in line with event times and schedules
Split location of working in Brentford and the 02
£35,000 Plus Benefits
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.