Tate are working with a growing company based on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit an Administration Assistant to provide a range of administrative services...
Tate are working with a leading company based on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit a Sales Administrator and PA, that will provide effective, comprehensive and accurate support to the Sales Director within a PA capacity. The successful individual will be joining a growing and busy team.
The role will include:
- Creating and filing sales reports, highlighting any discrepancies within sales reports
- Collate monthly figures
- Responding to queries via website generation, email and phone
- Organising meeting
- Attending monthly sales meetings
- Assist with marketing and branding support across the company website and social media
- Monitor and keep up to date the Account Management Database
- Ad hoc sales process projects
- Supporting other directors when required
- Managing the marketing and event budget
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly organised and a team player
- Have excellent communications skills
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Be able to demonstrate customer care skills
- An understanding of British Standards and compliance
The role does require the successful candidate to have flexibility to attend regional meetings with some overnight stays. The working hours for the role are Monday - Friday 8:30-17:00. In response they are offering a salary up to £25000pa D.O.E. if you have any further questions please call Tate on 01392 432861.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.