PA to Senior Directors - Full-Time - £22,000 to £25,000 PA
We are currently recruiting for an experienced PA on a full-time basis earning up to £25,000 PA depending on your experience. Our client is based in Nottingham and an extremely well-known UK company, a reputable brand and a leader within its field. They are passionate about providing excellent services to their customers across the UK and have gained much success.
If you are an experienced PA looking to join a company and brand that are dedicated to providing the best opportunities to their employees, then this is a perfect opportunity for you.
You will be someone who has previously provided a high level of PA support working in a fast paced and busy environment as well as providing support to various heads of departments. Ideally you will be a car driver due to the location although there are great transport links to the offices.
- Monitoring and maintaining mail inboxes and prioritising important communications to the director. Being proactive and preparing responses to emails and responding efficiently.
- Keeping an organised diary and coordinating meetings
- Preparing presentations for board meetings
- Liaising with the relevant directors to ensure all events are organising efficiently
- Ordering catering, stationery, accommodation and travel
- Minute taking
- Adhering to internal and external policies when handing confidential information
- Organised and efficient filing system
- Monitoring and managing the department finances
- Monitoring and managing expenses
- Carrying out Ad-hoc admin work
If you have all the relevant experience listed above and are looking for a great opportunity in an excellent company, then apply for the role. If you would like more information about this role, please call us on 0115 899 0303.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.