Job Title: Personal AssistantEach role will support several of the Senior Management Directors and also the UK Managing Director. Duties will vary to suit the...
Legal Services Assistant - 12 Month FTC - £18,500 PA
Tate Nottingham are currently looking for a Legal Support Assistant on a 12-month fixed term contract at £18,500 PA to join our City Centre Client on a 12 Month FTC. Our client is a national legal firm known for providing excellent service to their clientele and are looking for someone who shares their passion for providing a high-level service.
You will be assisting the legal departments by applying your strong administrative skills in delivering the legal services our client supplies. You must have a minimum of one-year experience in legal administrative roles and be open to travel to various offices across the UK.
- Have exceptional communication skills on the phone and listening to client queries and respond in the appropriate manner
- Supporting the legal team in case research
- Process online applications
- Collating data and information requested by the legal team as well as filing them as per their request
- Keeping a record and monitoring any actions taken by lawyers
- Ensuring all dates and deadlines are communicated with the relevant team members
- Adhering to both internal and external policies to ensure you remain compliant
- Updating client details and information as well uploading new clients
- Undertaking any tasks via digital dictation
- Dealing with Finance related administration
- Opening and distributing mail to the relevant team members
- Strong IT skill including understanding of MS office
If you think this role ticks all your boxes and you would like to work for a growing law firm, then please click and apply. For more information about this role, please call us on 0115 899 0303.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.