Our client is seeking Compliance Officers to join their expanding team in LeicesterDuties include:To provide compliant guidance and support to staff and Appointed RepresentativesTo...
Compliance Administrator - 6 Month FTC - £19,000 PA
Tate are currently recruiting for a Compliance administrator to join our Nottingham City Centre Client on a 6 months fixed term contract. You will be supporting our client's finance team and come from a finance or legal background.
This role requires an individual who has experience of working in a compliance role. You will understand the importance of following processes in line with internal and external guidelines. If you are someone who has strong administrator and analytical skills this role is perfect for you.
- Assisting in implementing new processes, practices and systems
- Identify any issues and escalating them appropriately
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to liaise with clients and key stakeholders
- Carrying out all the relevant checks on clients by retrieving all appropriate the documents in line with Anti-Money Laundering
- Running credit checks and documenting all the information collated
- Using the internal systems to set up new clients
- Distributing all relevant written communications to new clients
- Providing a high level of service to clients at all times
- IT Literate with experience of using MS Office
In return you will receive a salary of £19,000 plus a generous benefits package and the opportunity to join a growing firm who offer a vibrant, forward thinking working culture.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.