Temporary role with the opportunity to go permanent.
Free parking on site
I am recruiting for an experienced scheduler to work within a corporate organisation in Milton Keynes, opportunity to go permanent within a company where the is a wealth of progression opportunities. The main role will be to ensure work is scheduled in the most effective and efficient way for the business and customer. You will be working in a friendly helpful team, in a light modern office.
- Schedule engineers working to SLA and KPI
- Support the other departments in dealing with customer queries regarding scheduling
- Manage and understand the expectations of the customer and to ensure service lines are adhered to
- Work with the field team to ensure work is completed to a high standard
- Resolve any customer queries
- Update the database accurately
- Provide great service at all time
- Must have experience scheduling engineers
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Previous customer service experience or experience in a contact centre
- Proven experience of working to targets and time lines
- Can work to tight deadlines and prioritise when needed
Please apply straight away so you do not miss out
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted