Role: Team AdministratorSalary: £18,500Full-time, permanentManchester Spinningfields We have an amazing opportunity, within one of our most prestigious client's Administration team. Our client is an international,...
Our client based in Altrincham is looking for an experienced Office Manager to assist with day to day operational and administrative duties of a small, yet busy office.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated success and longevity in previous admin roles / office manager roles.
- Are you a proven Office Manager, who has been effective within previous office manager / administrator roles?
- Perhaps your looking to move away from a larger, corporate environment and looking to work within a small, owner-managed business which will recognise your contribution on a daily basis and remunerate you accordingly?
- Strong experience of Sage Line 50 (inc bank reconciliation and preparation of on-line vat returns).
- Previous experience of managing other admin personnel is also a key requirement.
- This is great opportunity for someone looking for a varied and hands on role.
- A proactive approach is a must as you will need to chase people and tasks to completion - not wait to be chased.
- A high degree of organisation to manage time and tasks is also essential and good attention to detail is a must.
Hours:Monday - Friday 9 - 5.30pm
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.