Event Finance AdministratorAre You:A professional with Accounts Payable experience?Used to dealing with high levels of invoices and transactions?A self starter who is pro active and...
3 - 4 MONTHS TEMP
£12.82 PER HOUR
Are you a savvy business accounting professional, looking for your next role?
Are you naturally confident with numbers, and eager to find invoicing resolutions?
Are you an experienced user of Sage and SAP?
This position is for an Invoice Clerk. The business offers a very friendly and team oriented working environment.
Working out of fabulous premises in Hatfield, with free parking available on site.
Working within a team of very dedicated Finance professionals, you will be responsible for delivering a first class end to end Invoicing offering for the business, supporting with a project.
- Replicating invoices from Sage to SAP
- Supporting with cut over issues
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash application
- Bank transactions
- Journal entries
- To liaise with other Finance functions as required
Personal skills and attributes:
- Well versed with Excel
- Sage and SAP experienced
- Proven understanding of credit control end-to-end process.
- Solid all round Accounting understanding and experience
- Excellent communication skills, with demonstrable experience of communicating with both internal and external parties
- Ability to deal with invoice queries and systems maintenance with confidence in order to achieve resolution accuracy
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.