Tate are working with a leading Engineering consultancy to recruit a Supply Chain Co Ordinator for their Gloucester Office.
A 12-month Maternity Contract is on offer here working 25 hours per week. The office is located on Meteor Business Park and includes ample parking and great transport links.
The role is to provide support to the Supply Chain Manager and Operations Lead within the organisation providing support within the Bids and Tenders and Managing the Aftersales Process.
Duties & Key Result Areas
- Work with the Service, Procurement, QA supply chain team to administrate key department deliverables.
- Assist with fielding both internal and external support requests within the Aftersales and Spares department.
- Generate purchase orders/expediting reports and liaise with sub-contractors/suppliers on a regular basis to ensure deliverables are actioned appropriately.
- Maintain records of orders for all company purchases.
- Work with the suppliers/subcontractors and clients to build and maintain relationships.
- Liaise with subcontractors and partners to ensure timely delivery of materials, documentation packs, equipment specifications and operating/ maintenance manuals.
- Provide support to the Marketing and Bid teams to win future business.
- Ability to gather information from a variety of sources and compile into comprehensive data to support Aftersales and Procurement.
- Provide regular status updates to respective managers.
Skills, Knowledge and ExperienceSkills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of the internal organisation
- Good problem solver with excellent organisational skills.
- Natural multitasker with the ability to adapt to evolving circumstances.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work within multi discipline projects
- Experience in MS Office Packages (Access would be desirable but not essential).
- Knowledge or experience in the offshore, oilfield or marine industries would be desirable but not essential.
- Working with a Material Resource Planning (MRP) system.
- Working within a procedural and structured environment
- Capable of working within a pressurised environment.
- Experience with handling clients and subcontractors throughout the product lifecycle from Development to Aftersales.
For more information call Charlotte at Tate Recruitment on 01392 432 861
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.