Administrator CoordinatorWatfordSalary £21k to £22k Our client is passionate about making the working environment a great place to work and employees are challenged, developed and...
Immediate 12 week temp jobs coming available early March.
A well-known British company has new temp jobs coming free at their Hitchin office.
These jobs are office based Customer Service Admin positions that have been created to meet seasonal demand.
Training will be given, but we'd love for you to have some previous office experience please.
- Full time, 35 hours a week. Monday - Friday office hours.
- No nights, no weekends
- Easily accessible by car, train and bus routes into Hitchin
- Modern, nicely facilitated offices
- Restaurant on site, and a stone's throw from the town centre
- £9.00 per hour. Weekly pay
- Holiday pay will accrue during the 3 months for you to use
- Possible permanent jobs after 3 months if you'd like to stay on
You just need to bring us some proven experience of your Customer Service background & values, a great work ethic and a good standard of education qualifications.
In this job you will be providing a really efficient, helpful customer experience. Using Microsoft, email, the telephone and the company database to log conversations and make changes to customer records.
As your communication will be by telephone and email, we are looking for those of you who are confident to converse with the public and business professionals and who have excellent verbal and written spelling and grammar.
Please log your interest by using the APPLY button and attaching your CV.
Becky will call or email you regarding your application.
As we have more than one job, please feel free to share this with friends or family.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.