Reception/Building Supervisor 28K Shoreditch I am recruiting for a leading commercial property business who are recruiting for a new site located in Shoreditch. The main...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a resourceful and reliable Receptionist and Facilities Assistant located in Kings Cross working for an established transport firm. This role offers a salary of £22,000 - £25,000 per annum and could offer an immediate start.
The receptionist will provide a professional and efficient service and help the wider business with admin support. This role is ideal for someone who is looking for a hand-on role, based on reception, but managing the wider office and facilities. The hours are 9.30am - 5.30pm and occasionally 8.30am-5.30pm when the Senior receptionist is away.
The duties will include but not be limited to:
- Deliver exceptional customer service to both internal and external parties
- Handle telephone calls and emails
- Manage meeting rooms
- Book taxis and couriers
- Distribute post
- Be hands on in ensuring the office is fully stocked
- Carrying out daily routine checks throughout the office
- Take pride in your role as brand ambassador of the company.
You will ideally have the following attributes:
- 2 years working in a similar role
- The ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to "muck-in" and ensure office runs smoothly
If this position is of interest, please apply for more information
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.