EA role to ChairmanSalary 40K 50KLocation West EndI am recruiting for an EA position to support the Chairman of a successful, global Executive Search firm....
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen within an established transport firm that is looking to appoint an Executive Assistant to their Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This role will be located in Kings Cross and is offering a salary of £42,000 - £50,000 per annum.
The EA will provide direct support to the CFO, by coordinating, planning and controlling all administrative and operational procedures. This role will also incorporate the project management of some key deliverables to alleviate some projects from the CFO.
The duties will include but not be limited to:
- Inbox management
- Extensive diary management - the CFO's time is scarce, so being able to push back in regards to diary is imperative
- Preparing meeting agendas
- Preparation of meeting related papers
- Booking meeting rooms and required equipment, catering etc
- Effective communication, proofreading documents to make sure adhere to company standards
- Project Management - managing delivery of routine and ad-hoc deliverables and project actions - monitoring timelines, reporting issues and providing progress updates
You will ideally have the following attributes:
- 3-5 years of working in an EA position
- Ability to act with highest level of discretion
- Project Management experience
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- High competency with the Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
If this position is of interest, please apply for more information
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.