Customer Service Team LeaderOur client dedicated to delivering world class service is currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Team Leader to lead a team...
Customer Support Team Leader (Technical)
Hook, Hampshire - Permanent
Up to £35,000 DPE
We are now looking for someone with experience in delivering exceptional customer service to take up a new post within an expanding business in Hook, Hampshire as their Customer Support Team Leader. This role has become available due to expansion and offers the right candidate the opportunity to be part of a growing business at an exciting time.
The key purpose of this role is to take responsibility of a small team comprising of first- and second-line IT support executives, administration and warehouse and order fulfilment. Due to the nature of the business, we are looking for someone with experience of working within the IT industry or within a business that manufactures, sells or supplies a technical product.
Responsibilities within the role will include:
- Line management of a diverse team of staff
- Overarching management of stock
- 2nd line support
- Customer service
- Creating, managing and measuring team KPI's and client SLAs
- Set team goals and measure achievables
- Running reports and monitoring MI
- Constantly reflecting on team performance & improving performances
- Carrying out team reviews and appraisals
- Dealing with escalated queries or client complaints
If you have experience in working within an IT or tech background and you are ready to take a step into a team leader role, we would love to hear from you. This role is available for an immediate start and interviews will take place imminently.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.