**Programme Management Officer**3 months temporaryGuilfordParkingASAP Start Our client, based in Guildford are currently looking for an experienced Programme Management Officer to join their team...
Flights & Product Coordinator
Your responsibility will be to Coordinate the air related operations for Bluvacanze guests, allocate flights, manage air inventories, ticketing, and provide support throughout the booking process, both internally and externally. The role is furthermore responsible for the loading of the AIR allocations, both Blocks and FIT flying and liaise with the AIRLINE to share the AIR passenger's information through the XLS manifest.
- Manges the GDS functionalities, reservation, ticketing, availability check, API loading, SSE requests, BSP related tasks
- Loads allocations for new season and manage accordingly (increases / releases according to trends, cabins availability, targets.);
- Allocates flight for all fly/cruise passengers as requested;
- Loads generic flights for sailings outside date range;
- Books flights on individual basis (outside allocation) and calculate any applicable supplements;
- Actions any schedule changes (accepting if suitable, or arrange suitable alternatives);
- fare build and ticket group allocations;
- Tickets individual bookings within ticketing time limit.
- Enters API's (air passenger info) as requested (i.e. passport numbers, expiry dates, dates of birth and nationality).
- Claims back taxes or fares on unused tickets;
- Sends sales report daily after ticketing for the Head Office Tour Operating and accounts.
- Provides support for Reservations and other departments related to flight availability, deviations, feeders to be requested, cancelation fees etc.;
- Updates daily Flight Availability file to show a real picture for Reservations and other departments;
- Updates weekly the Flight Inventory report;
- Assists travel agents and direct passengers with queries related to flight availability, deviations, feeders to be requested, timings, special request etc. (by calls and e-mails);
- Informs travel agents and direct passengers regarding any schedule or flight changes;
- Re-protect clients in conjunction with Head Office in the case of missed flights, cancellations, strikes and other critical circumstances;
- Assist office staff with airline bookings for business related trip;
- Support the management during the contract negotiations and contract definition with airlines.
- Fluent in English.
- minimum of 1-year experience in track record in Flights, Ticketing & CRS, preferable experience with tour operations/airline reservations
- Confident user of Excel
- GDS Amadeus previous experience preferred;
- Good customer service skills as well as good telephone and e-mail manners.
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise workload, ability to work under pressure when required
- Right to work in the UK
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.