Tate have a super opportunity for a Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator.
We are looking for someone with the intuition and ability to pick up on the company's branding, who can create and update internal documentation, sales collateral and social media images/content in a consistent, professional manner.
For this permanent position, we are seeking working expertise in:
- Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Social Media platforms - LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Digital marketing: Mailchimp, Wordpress
The business is conveniently located with road and rail access.
You would be proud to work here and impressed with the professionalism and company values.
The role will provide plenty of variety but isn't limited to:
- Collation, design and updating of company sales material
- Design and updating of internal standard forms and policies
- Preparation of social media content and general management of the social media pages
- Preparation of company news stories and updating on the company website
- Assisting other departments with brand/design documents as required
- Collection of client testimonial and KPI data
- Collation, design and updating of case studies
- Collation, design and updating of staff CVs
- Design and implementation of brand guidelines
- Support and preparation of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Tenders
- Site visits to take photos and collect data for news articles
- General marketing duties
If you would love this opportunity, Tate would love to hear from you. Please use the APPLY button to submit your CV. Tate will be in touch by phone or email regarding shortlisting.
Interviews will be w/c 24 February.
Shortlisted candidates will be asked to provide a portfolio or samples of previous design work please.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.