Customer Service Advisor3 Month Temp Assignment based in Southampton£9.75 p/hOne of our leading clients based in Southampton is looking for someone who is passionate, flexible,...
Customer Service Advisor Winchester £18,500 + excellent benefits
If you are a service driven individual then this role and company could be perfect for you. You will have variety and as a Customer Service Advisor you will play an important part of the Company's success and reputation in the industry.
Office experience is not essential but it is beneficial to the team, if you have experience in retail or hospitality then you could have very transferable skills to match this role.
Dealing with enquiries from inbound calls and resolving the queries efficiently
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Genuinely willing to help customers
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Numerate and concise
- Have a patient and calm nature
- To be solutions focused
- Ability to deal with complaints and difficult situations
- This role will be working a 35 hour week across Monday to Friday.
- 36 days holiday (Incl of BH)
- Annual bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Company funded allowance of £500 to use against other benefits
- Lots more too
This is a fantastic company to work for that reward and support their staff. If you are looking for an exciting and progressive company to work for then please call Emily or Kathleen on 01962 841827
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.