Temp to Perm
Job title - Operations Assistant
Hours - Monday - Friday, 9.00 - 5.30
Our client, a well known wealth management firm, are looking for an Operations Assistant to providing back office support for the financial planners and para-planners, your focus will be assisting the team in production of MI to support the business.
- Working closely with other members of the Operations team to assist with providing technical support for our colleagues on all back office systems
- Monitoring requests that are sent to the team in-box and ensuring they are dealt with
- Using Excel and other packages to produce MI reports for the business
- Liaising with third party providers to resolve issues
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required by the business
What you will need
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A keen interest to work in software solutions
- The ability to check own work to ensure accuracy
- You will be a self-starter and able to manage own time effectively
- You have will the ability to follow processes and procedures as laid down by the Firm
- You will be proactive with own development and ask for training where needed
- You will adhere to the Financial Conduct Authorities requirements of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF).
Education, Experience, Qualifications:
- Minimum of 7 GCSEs grade A*-C including Maths and English
- A level Maths
- Degree in Maths or scientific field desirable but not essential
The client will consider recent graduates who have an interest in pursuing a career in operations!
If this is something you are intersted please feel free to call me on 0161 828 5400 -
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.