If you're an experience Legal Cashier or an experienced Accounts professional, keen to learn within a large Accounts team, this isn't an opportunity to miss.
Our international legal client is looking to expand their finance team. The cashier team is made up of a team of 4 reporting into the Legal Cashier Team Leader.
This is a busy role undertaking the provision of client accounting and legal cashiering services to multiple internal stakeholders. The service provided must be of a high professional standard and will involve liaising with people at all levels across the firm.
- Process all domestic/overseas payment of funds from both client and office accounts.
- Client bank reconciliations to the agreed timetable.
- Process appropriate ledger entries for all client and office funds receipted direct into the firm bank accounts.
- Monitor and action all transfers between client and office account in accordance with SAR/internal policies.
- Money Market/Treasury and FX transactions
- Provide a professional, friendly and efficient service to all clients (internal & external) by actioning their enquiries promptly whilst ensuring that appropriate client service standards are maintained.
- Promote, maintain and proactively develop strong relationships with internal and external clients to ensure high levels of client focus and service delivery.
- Review and maintain balances held on client account to include regular meetings with partners/casehandlers in Guildford and London.
- Other ad-hoc duties as necessary
- Legal or Financial services background (desired)
- Keen eye for detail
- IT Skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Willingness to work under tight deadlines
- Practical and hands on client accounting experience is required
- MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Immediate start
- Pension contribution
- Holiday entitlement
- Socials and events
- Gym discounts
- + extensive corporate benefits
If you are interested in this role, contact me today. My client is looking to move swiftly, for the right candidate. Send an updated CV and give me a call:
0161 828 5400
Credit / accounts / ledger / payable / receivable / finance
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.