Claims HandlerSalary: £19,500 + monthly bonusFull-time, permanentImmediate startHuddersfield Our client has an excellent opportunity for two Claims Advisers, to join their rapidly expanding team. They...
The AA, Customer Service Advisor, Cheadle, Manchester, Temp to Perm, £9.74PH
Tate have teamed up with The AA to recruit for Customer Service Advisors to be a part of their ever growing call centre team.
This role is situated in the European Breakdown Cover department and you will be responsible for setting up European Breakdown Cover for customers for when they head on their holidays abroad. It will also require you to answers any questions or queries that they may have.
The working hours are Monday - Friday working shifts between 8am - 8pm and every other Saturday. A competitive salary of £9.74 per hour is offered and will be an initial 3 month contract rolling onto a permanent contract. The start date for this position is the 2nd of March and we're conducting interviews on an ASAP basis.
Some of their benefits include:
- Increased salary once converted to a permanent employee
- Subsidised canteen
- Onsite parking
- 2 - 4 weeks training
- Dealing with high numbers of inbound calls
- Providing first class customer service answering any queries
- Taking down vital information while on the phone to a customer
- Advising and showing empathy to customers
- Looking through customers renewals
- Confident taking large numbers of inbound calls
- Used to working to KPI's
- Computer literate
- Excellent phone manner
- Customer service experience
If you have the suitable skills and experience to match the above then please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.