A flexible, dedicated and meticulous Assistant Travel Manager is required to join a leading international business, on a 12-18 month maternity cover contract. The role...
Exceptional candidate required for a Global Private Equity firm in West London, PA
Our client is a fast growing and Global Private Equity firm located near Pall Mall. They are looking for an exceptional candidate who is ready to join the world of Private Equity and be part of a culture and team where you shall belong and work collaboratively towards the company's ongoing success. What you can expect in the role;
- Full diary management and complex international travel
- Project involvement
- Expenses and in box management
- Full support to the Senior IT/Operations team
- Presentation and documentation production, events and more
- Ability to action duties immediately in a fast moving and unpredictable environment
- Must be comfortable working in a quick moving and hard-working team and culture
To be considered for this role, you must display the following traits;
- Incredible energy and clear communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and be part of a collaborative company culture
- Clear and articulate
- Experience of working alongside passionate and demanding people
- Ability to work long hours and be committed to working on business-critical projects
- Have a passion to add value in everything you do
What you can expect in return;
- Complimentary breakfast and lunches cooked by a private chef daily
- Breakfast Juice Bar, fresh fruit, teas and coffees daily
- On site gym
- A yearly away day with the further PA team
- Discretionary yearly bonus
- Much more!
If this role sounds of interest and you feel you can work in an incredibly challenging yet rewarding environment, apply this role today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.