Referral OfficerLeeds, LS7Full Time, Monday to FridayTemporary (2-3 months initially)£10.86 per hour Tate have partnered with a social justice charity based in Leeds, to recruit...
Office Trainee Co-Ordinator
Our key client is looking to expand their beautiful Leeds offices. Due to sustained growth my client is looking to expand their nationwide Trainee Co-Ordinator team. With offices based in central Leeds, they are easily accessible by all modes of transport.
Our client are an international firm and a household name within Financial Services. Offering unmatched progression potential, echoed by their excellent development programmes and study support. Our client is an extremely diverse employer, priding themselves on workplace inclusion.
You will be the final piece to the Co-Ordinator team. Working within a group of 10 Co-Ordinators, you will be liaising regularly with your colleagues, nationwide. If you find an eclectic role engaging this opportunity isn't to be missed. You will be working on a variety of different projects which will enable businesses and communities to flourish.
- Adhering to the high-level standards our client sets
- You will have a crucial role in taking responsibility for the administrative elements associated with the professional study and developmental learning of trainees.
- You will be part of a 10-person, national team across the UK
- You will work particularly closely with other Office Trainee Co-Ordinator and support them in providing responsibility for trainees in the North and Midlands regions.
- Working closely with your people manager, you will find areas where you can develop, collaborate and communicate more effectively with colleagues at all levels. You will get the opportunity to build your brand as a trusted adviser within the firm.
- Other adhoc duties
- Strong excel skills
- Highly organised
- Solid administrative experience
- Proactive and able to work on initiative
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Pension contribution (up to 8%)
- Full holiday entitlement
- Development & progression opportunities
- Gym discounts
- Flexible working
- Private dental & medical
- + many more corporate benefits
If you are interested in this position, send across an up to date CV and give me a call on the details below:
0161 828 5400
Support / graduate / progress / admin / onboard
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.