Customer Service Advisor Winchester £18,500 + excellent benefitsIf you are a service driven individual then this role and company could be perfect for you. You...
Tate have teamed up with a leading British Automotive company to recruit for first class Customer Service Representatives. This role will be delivering a premier service to high profile customers and celebrities who are attending a British Sporting event.
You will be able liaising with VIP guests and assisting them with their booking. You must be able to remain calm under pressure and maintain a professional approach at all times.
This exciting opportunity will be located in Basingstoke from the 24th February until 26th June and then you will be located in the Wimbledon area until Sunday 12th of July.
Whilst in Basingstoke you will attend a company induction and receive a comprehensive training programme specifically looking at the internal database and telephony system. Your training programme will be Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Once the role moves to Wimbledon, your accommodation and core meals will be provided. Your working hours may vary from this point and you will need flexibility with regards to working weekends.
- Ability to remain calm & professional while on the phone to high profile customers
- Able to retain and take notes while listening to customers over the phone
- Liaise with customers over the phone and over email
- Maintain high levels of administration in a fast-moving environment
- Previous and recent experience in a call handling role
- Comfortable handling large numbers of inbound calls
- Fully computer literate with Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to multitask and retain information
If you have the suitable skills and experience to match the above then apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.