Tate are working with a growing company based on the outskirts of Exeter to recruit an Administration Assistant to provide a range of administrative services...
Tate are working with a leading a business to recruit an Office Manager. The successful candidate will provide support to the company directors as well as overseeing administrative staff.The role will include:
- Manage the day to day running of the office
- Purchasing of office supplies and managing service contracts
- Maintaining company equipment records, arranging servicing and renewals
- Maintaining company training records and arranging regular CPD sessions
- Manage website, online social media presence and blog
- Develop marketing material to support business development Travel and accommodation bookings
- Provide support to Directors including diary planning, reservations and administration
- Provide support to the Operations Director with recruitment and HR record keeping
- Coordinate and support business development with diary management and updating CRM system
- Supporting Finance Manager with credit control and any other duties as required
- Support Board meetings by creating agendas and taking minutes
- Health and Safety management including maintaining sub-contractor information and completing PQQs
The successful candidate will:
- Effective ICT skills with intermediate to expert level competence with MS Office
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
The working hours for the role are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. In response my client are offering a salary of £18000-£22,000. If you have any further questions please call Tate on 01392 432861.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.