My client a high-profile genealogy company based in the city of London is looking for an ambitious junior administrative assistant, paying between £18,000 £20,000 +...
Junior Administration Assistant
My client is a firm of professional probate genealogists that provide a comprehensive range of support services who is seeking a Junior Administration Assistant paying up to £21,000 +benefits.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the research departments in a timely and professional manner and would suit someone who is looking to take their first steps into the professional world of work.
Main duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To provide effective and efficient administrative service, including scanning, photocopying and filing, to the team
- To assist managers with written correspondence and report preparation
- Runner between the two office sites (5 minutes walk)
- To offer telephone answering support
- To pick up and take post when required
- Certificate and probate ordering
- To prepare marketing packs
- To undertake training and development as specified by the Line Manager
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good administration skills
- Attention to detail
- Methodical approach
- Problem solving skills and the ability to respond to sudden unexpected demands
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Reliable, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to work on own initiative and organise own workload
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the team
- Ability to deal with members of the public in a courteous manner
- Autonomous working
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.