Sales Administrator 14-month FTCUp to £22k per annumFull timeMilton Keynes Our client, a leading global organisation within their industry are currently looking to recruit a...
£22k per annum
Our industry leading client is currently looking for an Project Coordinator to join their busy and growing team within their ever expanding business.
In this role you shall have the autonomy and responsibility of ensuring installations are scheduled effectively in the most efficient way and providing a high quality service to customers.
- You will have ownership of effectively and efficiently coordinating and planning the deployment of installations for various customer projects
- Building relationships with your point of customer contact to ensure a high level of accuracy and successful delivery
- Directly liaise with businesses to obtain the required information to ensure their installation can be carried out effectively in the most efficient way
- Work closely with field engineers, managing and scheduling their diaries to attend and complete installations
- Ensure a high quality of customer service is provided within SLA's and agreed targets
- Support customers with any incoming queries, providing timely and effective resolutions
- Accurately manage and update the internal database
- Great work ethic, with a strong customer focused approach
- Enjoy coordinating and delivering against time-lines
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Confident in handling inbound and outbound calls
- Strong team player, with a "can do" attitude
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.