Tate are working with a leading local charity to recruit a Fundraising Manager. The successful candidate will be joining a busy and growing organisation to...
Tate are working with a leading employer based in the centre of Torquay to support the recruitment of an IT Support Technician on a three month contract. You will be employed to provide an effective Desktop service to all business units across the organisation, covering desktop hardware, software and other ancillary devices.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Respond to a high volume of ticket requests
- Provide the timely and effective logistics in procurement, delivery and installation of Desktop IT equipment.
- Advise and support to all staff
- Apply and maintain specific security controls
- Act as a point of contact between the organisation and supplier, reporting on supplier performance
- Assist in hardware installation and the configuration of PC and Agile equipment
- Help the department in the installation of upgraded hardware and telephony equipment.
- Liaising with analysts and programmers when required.
The ideal candidate will be available for a minimum period of three months to support the busy IT department. You will have previous experience of configuring, supporting and upgrading hardware and have previously worked in a front line support role.
Previous experience of using Windows 7 Pro or Windows 10 Pro, with a working knowledge of MS Office web browsers and core desktop applications such as Adobe is required.
The hourly pay rate for this role is £11.64ph
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.