Permanent Procurement Specialist opportunity, created due to expansion for a highly successful, niche business. For this role we are recruiting for a CIPS qualified (Level...
IT Service Specialist
Our Client is seeking a high-calibre individual who is keen to join a dynamic and fast paced environment. The person will report directly to the Head of IT and their main function will be to provide 1st & 2nd Line Support to over one hundred (160) shoreside office-based users.
The role involves dealing support incidents from their internal clients involving desktops, laptops, iPhone mobile devices, Alcatel telephone systems and various application software as well as network connectivity
and related cloud service issues as well the setup and configuration of new hardware and software.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as this role represents the face of the company and you will be liaising with Senior Management of the cooperation.
The successful candidate should have a keen desire and ability to learn. Our client actively supports and encourages internal training.
- Deliver support and assistance to clients in a proactive and structured way.
- Liaise internally with other team members and managers to ensure that customer expectations are met and exceeded
- Make proactive efforts to improve IT knowledge.
- Get involved with internal discussions and be willing to contribute to the continuous process of service improvement
- Take responsibility for ongoing personal and professional development.
- Configure, deploy and support Laptops, printers and phones
- Setting installation sequences and back up tasks
- Troubleshooting and management of incidents and user's requests
- Set up new users account and profiles and deal with password or application issues
- IT Equipment relocation and replace part as required
- Testing meeting room hardware and Monitors
- Manage video contents playlist for the internal monitors
- Support user and visitors during meeting as required
Job-Requirements: skills, competencies, experience
- Formal qualifications and the relevant experience are preferred
- MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate)
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate)
- ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Previous experience in supporting the following is desirable:
- Windows 10 (essential)
- Active Directory
- Office365 online
- Windows Server
- Network switches
- Routers and firewalls
- Alcatel Systems
- Mobile - Android & iOS
- MAC OS (optional)
- Languages: English fluency, Italian and any other European language an advantage
- Travel: None at this time, however this may change in the future as required None at this time, however this may
- English fluent speaker a must. Italian and any other European language is an advantage;
- Attention to details and organization;
- Good communication skills and team spirit;
- Drive continuous improvement.
Information about visa requirements if any
- Right to work in the UK.
- Upto £30000
- Monday to Friday
- 9am - 5.30pm
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.