My client a high-profile genealogy company based in the city of London is looking for an ambitious junior administrative assistant, paying between £18,000 £20,000 +...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a resilient and proactive Compliance Administrator within an award-winning recruitment firm based in the wonderful location of Liverpool Street, City of London. This is a permanent role paying up to £25,000 per annum.
My client specialised in the recruitment of teachers and education professionals therefore the compliance role is a vital part of the successful running of the business.
We are looking for a compliance officer who has a real eye for detail and a passion for quality. Applicants must have previous compliance / recruitment administration experience, preferably in the education sector and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The job role includes: Completing all compliance paperwork to ensure teachers and support staff are able to work in school including:
- References - applying for and chasing appropriate references for educational support staff
- Qualification checks
- Right to work/visa checks
- Barred list checking
- Childcare disqualification checks
- Prohibition checks
- Processing DBS and overseas criminal clearance applications
- Supporting the resourcing team with interviews
- Meeting candidates, checking and scanning their documentation
- Making and sending out ID cards
- Maintaining accurate records on the in-house database
- Maintaining on-going candidate files
General office administration duties
- Answering phone/email communication
- Reception cover
- Scanning, filing & archiving
- General support to consultant and other teams
Regular training and development will be provided as the business needs change and sector changes require new clearance procedures.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.