IT Service Specialist Job Purpose Our Client is seeking a high-calibre individual who is keen to join a dynamic and fast paced environment....
Conference Specialist needed for world leading Global IT/Technology American client in Egham
Our client, a world's leading IT/Technology consultancy firm based in Egham, Surrey are looking for an experienced Events/Conference planner who wants to accelerate their careers into a fast paced, Global company that deals with the largest players in the IT/Tech space!
The role is a 3-month fixed term contract with the possibility to go permanent, candidates wishing to apply for this role must be available immediately or within two-week notice period to start. The successful candidate will join a family friendly team who are hardworking, professional and serious about the ongoing successes of the company's Global conferences they host worldwide. Duties and what to expect during the role;
- Managing the conference agenda and putting together ideas for conference running
- Researching panellist and case studies to run alongside the relevant agendas on the day of the event
- Being able to speak with multiple stakeholders with confidence and engage with external speakers in a confident, friendly and courteous manner
- Reviewing respective sponsor and case study speakers content for usage in respective conference agendas
If this role sounds of interest, the particular individual will certainly need to have these personality characteristics and applicable features;
- Minimum of 2 year's experience within a Conference/Events or Project Management capacity
- Experience within the IT/Technology sector would be advantageous but not essential
- Working in a fast-paced environment that can change quickly and having to manage multiple priorities
- Comfortable and proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Can commute to offices in Egham, Surrey
The working hours of the role are 0830-1700, Monday to Friday. Dependant on experience, the position is paying between £20.00-22.00 per hour.
If you'd like to be considered for this role, we'd love to hear from you!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.