Marketing ExecutiveUp to £26k per annumMilton Keynes Full time Our client, a highly prestigious 'employer of choice' in Milton Keynes are seeking a Marketing Executive...
Marketing Program Manager
12 month FTC
Up to £70k per annum
Our client, a leading global organisation within their industry are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Communications Manager to join and support their marketing team in the delivery of their 2020 strategy plans. You will be overseeing the Marketing Communications Program and working in collaboration with key internal stakeholders to ensure successful and timely delivery.
To be successful in this role you will have a strong background in complex multi-channel marketing projects and the knowledge and marketing expertise required to 'make it happen'.
- You will be working collaboratively with the marketing team in project managing and delivering the 2020 strategy plan
- You will be responsible for effectively communicating the projects progress to Key Senior Business Stakeholders
- The focus is to ensure projects are delivered on time to contribute to the smooth running of the overall marketing strategy program
- You will have the ability to plan and continually assess project progress in line with the wider program schedule to ensure timings and goals are achieved
- Maintaining strong communication with 3rd party agencies to aid in successfully delivering project plans
- A strong background in complex multi-channel marketing projects
- Confidence in your ability to successfully deliver predefined strategic marketing activities for the next 12 months
- Experience agency and client side, with the ability to demonstrate proven success in managing multiple stakeholder relationships
- Experience working collaboratively on large multi-channel projects / campaigns
- You will have managed integrated communication campaigns and can evidence your recent program / project management success
- Experience overseeing and managing teams and project managers in the delivery of agile / waterfall projects
- Direct experience in all forms of paid media, digital and multi-channel projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate both with internal and external stakeholders
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.