Ongoing opportunities for methodical administrators to join a growing Payroll Service.These office based jobs require high volume of accurate data entry ahead of payroll...
£18,000 - £20,000
Full time - 37.5 hrs/week - 8.30am to 5pm - some flexibility.
Tate are delighted to be working with a well-established business offering their clients an exceptional customer experience.
Our Client is offering an amazing opportunity for someone who is extremely organised and customer focused. This role would suit someone looking to progress into a great team environment and have the chance to develop within a growing company. They are looking for someone who is confident and friendly, can think on their feet and work well within a collaborative team.
- Ability to use bespoke systems to set up new and existing programmes
- Creating reports and sending communications
- Processing orders and invoicing
- Ordering and organising delivery of all programme materials
- Handling customer enquiries via email and phone
- Updating website with new courses available
- Maintaining and updating the system and dealing with enrolment difficulties
- Ordering stationary supplies
- General fulfilment of administrative duties and support for the customer service and the wider team.
- Must have min 5 GCSE's A-C including Maths and English
- Proficient in MS Office Suite - to include Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organised with the ability to Multitask
- Team player
- Detail orientated
If this sounds like this is the right role for you and you would like to join a company where you will be part of a great team then please submit your CV now
If you have any questions regarding this application, then please call Julie Taylor or 01223 324433
Interviews are available immediately and the role has an immediate start.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.